teisipäev, detsember 25, 2007

Concluding thoughts

It has been a while since my last entry.. and I have become increasingly lazy to update. But now shortly before new year I have the chance to tie together all the loose ends.

Basically what i did for the next 30 hours after the rave was sleeping and travelling. Sometimes both at the same time. During the 2,5 day weekend I spent about 21 hours sitting in some mean of transport, be that bus, train or airplane.

Besides sleeping and travelling I also managed to meet two good friends of mine in London and make some photos of more or less spooky posters at the Victoria Coach Station.


Matt and Tarmo. Thanks for the quality time spent!

A warning for innocent Lithuanian girls


and again for their English-speaking counterparts


This is just spooky



And last but not least. Merry Christmas holidays to you all! I will now continue in Estonian.. but all you internationals keep checking back for updates in my photo album.. and perhaps one day I will once again find a reason to blog in English. Till then... take care, have fun and dance!

Kommentaare ei ole: