reede, detsember 07, 2007

20 Years Since Acid House

Once again I write you in a Megabus. Currently we are stuck in a blizzard and terribly slow traffic on a highway about 20 miles from London. My brother has a train to catch and I have to catch up with my friends. Hopefully we'll make it.

Without getting into details I can say that the event at Manchester was just excellent. If you fancy an idea of 2000 people in an old warehouse dancing to loud quality electronic music along with flashing lights and weird outfits then do not miss it! Just jump in, disappear into the colours and enjoy music.











Mikk also had the patience to film a short clip:

Vitalic performing Anatoles:


Exactly at 5 AM the lights were put on and the show was supposed to be over. But the crowd demanded an encore so enthusiastically that he did indeed return. Despite the lights being left on the encore was just fantastic:

Vitalic - Newman


It was great. And still I cannot understand why some people need drugs to enjoy this.

Kommentaare ei ole: